Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Tholen Family - Gainesville, FL Family Portrait Photographer

Meet the Tholen Family! I was so excited when they contacted me for a family session. And they have twins. Not just any twins - Cute, Adorable, Sparkly-Eyed, Pinchable-Cheeks Twins! This brother and sister duo melted my heart the first time I met them for our consultation, AKA Playdate! We read books, played with toys and got to know each other before the big day. Their parents both grew up in Gainesville and we were all in high school together. Different grades, and we didn't really know each other, but I am so glad we finally did on this Sunday morning in June. The sun was out (as were several animals, including a large tortoise and some sandhill cranes!) and the twins were ready to go! There was a lot of laughter, even more smiles and hopefully oodles of new memories made for this super sweet family. L&J, thank you so much for asking me to capture this special age in your babies' lives! I truly had a blast and look forward to our next playdate!









No comments: